• Places on a course can only be confirmed if a completed booking form is received by Bigfoot Services Limited with a deposit of £40 or an official purchase order – candidates can only be registered on NNAS or MOUNTAIN TRAINING courses on receipt of the deposit.
• The balance of the fee is payable 4 weeks before the course.
• The whole course fee is required to reserve a place for any booking made within 4 weeks of the commencement of a course.
Cancellation by Client
• All cancellations must be in writing.
• Bigfoot Services Limited will endeavour to re-sell the course place.
• In the event the course place is re-sold the client will receive a full refund less 10% to cover administration costs.
• Refunds will only be made after the start date of the course has commenced.
• In the event that the course place has not been resold, the client will be charged the following cancellation fee: Over 4 weeks before course commencement = £25
2 – 4 weeks before course commencement = £50
0 – 2 weeks before course commencement = Full course fee
Cancellation by Bigfoot Services Limited
• Every effort will be made to ensure advertised courses are run but, if a course has to be cancelled Bigfoot Services Limited will advise clients as soon as possible
• Bigfoot Services Limited will advise clients not less than ten days prior to course commencement if a course has to be cancelled due to insufficient numbers booked on a course.
Minimum numbers are sometimes required to run courses
• In the event of a course cancellation by Bigfoot Services Limited, clients will be offered a full refund or a place on the next available course.
General Data Protection Regulation 2018
- By accepting these terms and conditions, candidates give their consent to Bigfoot Services Limited to share their details with the awarding body for the course booked onto and also with other candidates on the course.
Return to Booking Form