2019 saw my continued Lead Auditor support for ISO implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 in Indonesia although the latter is changing to ISO 45001 at the moment with Part 1 Audits in January, during my next visit.
My experience and role in Indonesia involves the following:
- 10 years of experience within an ISO/HSE role in the offshore oil & gas sector in Indonesia.
- Significant experience with quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems, processes & implementation).
- Continued ongoing implementation for ISO 9001/14001/45001 compliance through a programme of successful internal and external audits and facilitating appropriate management reviews.
- Experience with offshore oil & gas vessel operations and encouraging crews to achieve ISO compliance across all operations.
- Liaising between departments, and ability to prioritize by importance, risk and commercial impact.
- Provision of IOSH Managing Safely training courses.
- Reporting directly to the Chairman and President of the company and accepting additional tasks and assignments as required.