September 27th – I was invited as a guest on the visit to the Tactical Medical Wing at RAF Brize Norton for a series of very interesting lectures by key personnel followed by a visit to an A400 aircraft.
The visit programme covered:
- Welcome brief and light refreshements
- History of Aeromedical Evacuation
- The Aeromedical Evacuation system
- Medical Emergency Response Teams
- Critical Care in the Air Teams
- Tactical and Strategic Aeromedical Evacuation
- Static display of Aeromedical Equipment in an aircraft (if available) – A400
Thanks to those who invited me on this particularly interesting visit.