July 8th/9th – NNAS Silver training and assessment candidate feedback included:
- Alan helps everyone to feel relaxed and throughout the course there was a chance to ask questions – whatever they were!
- Alan is very personable and realises the needs of the whole group.
- He’s a nice person to have leading the group.
- I don’t think there is much to improve.
- I think Alan allowed us to practice our skills and learning in our own way which is the best way to do it, I think.
- Alan made this course a pleasure to be on, his knowledge and easy manner of teaching made it especially easy to learn new skills and retain the information
- The method of assessment made it such that at no time did you feel the pressure and was conducted over the two days course on observation and leading legs of the journey
- Can’t think of any way to improve